SMART Manufacturing ERP
Process based Contract Manufacturing Organizations (CMOs) have often struggled to manage their overall manufacturing operations & activities. Now you can use our software solutions to manage a product development from "Concept-to-Commercialization" of a product with our "SMART Formulator-PLM" (Product Lifecycle Management) software managing all your product portfolio. Then scale up and manufacture efficiently with our SMART Manufacturing-ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software. For Optimized Operations whether it is in R&D or your Process Manufacturing operations, you need visibility that a single system of record which is industry specific system can provide. Simple Manufacturing And Resource Tracking E R P
Our Solutions - RADICAL ERP unlike other regular complex ERP systems - Implement at fraction of the cost of comparable market ERP solutions (most of them are NOT geared for Process Manufacturing/Contract Manufacturing). Do a POC-Proof of Concept/Pilot Project with us and sign the final contract ONLY if you are happy with what you see in terms of our ERP Software offering...streamlines overall operational efficiency...and brings complaince.
- Manage Everything in one place for your manufacturing company
- Process Flow (users can learn faster to get value for your organization)
- Streamlining Purchasing/Supply Chain: Streamline procurement of Chemicals/Raw Materials & Components for efficient manufacturing
- Aggregated Shortage Report – Shortage calculation as soon as Orders are entered into the SMART-ERP system.
- 21 CFR Part-11 Approvals – for milestone tasks to capture evidence of FDA compliance and cGMP practices.
- Complete traceabilty and Audit Trail: Up & Down the Supply Chain
- SMART Filling & Assembly – Component allocation and Fill Tickets
- Algorithms and workflow to do "Make-to-Stock" or "Make-to-Order" and also assignment from existing FG inventory.
- Complete Quality Control every step of the way to a finished product
- Order-To-Cash Process with easy patent pending 23 steps Visual Order Flow
- Raw Materials/Chemical Inventory and Packaging Components Inventory
- Interface into QuickBooks Accounting or SAGE Accounting packages